A leaking roof, if left unchecked, can therefore lead to expensive and disruptive consequences for a building owner or manager.
Typically the cause of roof leaks will not be straightforward to identify. Hence a Leak Detection Specialist will need to carry out a detailed Roof Leak Investigation on the leaking roof.
Tracing a roof leak, or roof leaks, involves carrying out methodic Leak Detection Investigations. These will systematically eliminate the possible causes of a roof leak until the source is identified.
A.C.S provides a comprehensive range of Leak Detection services including the following:
• Earth Leakage Leak Detection to accurately locate penetrations through waterproof coverings that are causing roof leaks.
• Thermal Imaging of a leaking roof to identify areas of trapped moisture or defective insulation that may be due to roof leaks.
• Moisture Scanning Leak Detection to locate areas of damp insulation or moisture paths attributable to roof leaks.
• Dye Testing of drains or selected details that may contribute to a roof leak, or confirm the integrity of elements on a leaking roof.
• Visual Inspection to locate suspect elements that may be causing a roof leak.
• Hose and Flood Testing to confirm the integrity of suspect elements and trace roof leaks.